Thursday, June 27, 2013


Our new reading series has arrived!  My Tools for Teaching post today is all about how to organize all of the materials so I know where all of the materials are at!!

This year our school system adopted Scott Foresman Reading Street.  I am very excited to dive into this new reading series but I have to be honest, sometimes organization is not always my strong suite!  Today, I want to get some ideas of how you organized when you received a brand new series and how you best utilized storage of all the materials!

***These boxes are for the whole grade level***

I thought it would also be neat to share some thoughts/ideas of what you have done with Reading Street that has made a BIG impact with your students.  If you have this series, please share so we can all benefit from what others have proven to be effective.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

01