Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How Do You Control Noise Level in your Classroom?


As another year has ended, I take a look back and ask myself what things I could have done better or changed to make things run a little more smoothly.  I always struggle with noise level and what is appropriate.  I know that I am more accepting of noise than some other people but I also know that there is a time and place for it to be quiet in my classroom.  I really worked hard this year on my expectations for Lit Stations and also the noise level associated with that.  This morning, I came across an adorable sound check visual that I think I will be making this summer.  Thank you so much to Totally Terrific in Texas for this great idea.  Head over to her blog to get this freebie!!


Click on the picture to be taken to Totally Terrific in Texas' blog for this great resource!




Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I love looking back on the year and deciding on a few changes I want for the upcoming year! What a cute idea...I'm heading over there right now to snag this up! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete

01