Friday, July 12, 2013

Clean and Messy Desk Freebies

There are so many Freebies out and about, I felt like I needed to post one.  I love to use these Clean and Messy Desk tags to help my kids stay organized.  There are several different colors to choose from. (and I think I need to do some updated Chevron tags!!)  I try to put these on my kiddos' desks about every two weeks or so.  Sometimes, I give them a small reward and sometimes they just get a pat on the back.  Those who get the Messy Desk tags have to clean out their desk and have it approved by the Teacher Helper in order to give up their Messy Desk tags.  I have found these to be extremely helpful in keeping students on their toes when it comes to desk organization!   Click on any of the images below to get this Freebie!! Enjoy!


 Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Hi Beth! I absolutely love your blog! I have nominated your for the Liebster Blog Award. Head over to my blog to check out the requirements to accept this award!

    Verena
    Diary of a 5th Grade Teacher
    www.scrivens5thgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Verena,
    How sweet of you! Emily and I feel awful special to be nominated for this award. I will visit your blog and check out the requirements. Thank you so very much! Beth and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this freebie! Definitely looking forward to using them this year. It looks like I'm too late! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award too! You can still read my blog post if you want :)

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I am too late too! I nominated you as well. I'm so sorry I didn't click to read the comments before I did that! Well, just like Melissa said, you can read my blog post if you want! :)
    http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com/2013/07/nominated-for-liebster-who-me.html

    Love your blog!

    Kaitlyn
    http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01