Monday, July 1, 2013

Band-Aid Box Freebie

I got this cute little box from Michaels for under a dollar.  I whipped up this label and glued it on the front.  My students would just go and help themselves to a band-aid.  This simple little box saved me time over and over again.  I was not interrupted during small groups or while reading with the class with the dreaded question, "May I have a band-aid?"  I know many of you are probably thinking that this little box was abused but I went over the guidelines at the beginning of the year and explained my expectations.  I told them it would disappear if it was not used properly and we didn't have any trouble with it at all.  Hope you can find this freebie useful in your classroom. Click the picture to get to the link.
Click on picture to access this freebie!
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous idea and thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Thank you for the nice compliment and comment! I really appreciate it. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your medical theme! I teach 4th grade Lang. Arts/ Reading to almost 100 students, and I could see this unique theme working for my classroom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

01